August 1st, 2019
Elire is busy preparing for Oracle Openworld 2019! We’re sending 13 members of the Elire Team to gain industry insights, attend sessions, present best practices, and engage with attendees at booth #304. OpenWorld takes place September 16th-19th, 2019 at Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. Oracle OpenWorld is the industry’s largest business and technology conference for Oracle Users.
Each year for the past two decades, OpenWorld has hosted tens of thousands of attendees at the San Francisco conference, in addition to millions of online attendees. This conference offers an opportunity for Cloud users to learn how to leverage their Cloud investment for innovation and growth of their businesses. OpenWorld explores industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. At OpenWorld, attendees are offered the opportunity to participate in over 2,200 educational sessions hosted by more than 2,000 partners and customers.
Without further ado, here are 5 reasons to attend Oracle OpenWorld 2019!
- Networking: Connect with Oracle partners, expand your contact list and resources, and interact with the over 60,000 OpenWorld attendees. Participate in exciting conference events and meet new people with events such as movie night at Oracle Park, FitFest 19 with boot camp–style options such as yoga such and stair-climbing, ballpark tours, and even a San Francisco Giants vs. Miami Marlins ball game.
- Keynote Presentations: Hear from Oracle top executives regarding industry trends, predictions, and insights from the true experts.
- Session Topics: Explore the over 2,200 sessions in areas such as Move to the Cloud, Build in the Cloud, Innovate in the Cloud, Optimize Your Environment, Secure Your Enterprise, and Maximize Your Data and Analytics.
- CloudFest.19: To wrap up this year’s conference, CloudFest. 19 is hosting an evening with John Mayer! Experience the dynamic artist and the deep body/wonderland of musical work that has touched millions worldwide.
- Elire’s Presentation: Elire’s Chris Costakes will be co-hosting the session Oracle HCM Cloud: Integration Methodologies at Yum! Brands with Sharon Perkins, Manager, HR Technology, at Yum! Brands. Oracle Cloud SaaS and PaaS offer a myriad of integration choices. In this session learn about the way Yum! Brands integrates with vendors and other internal systems using Oracle SOA Suite Cloud, Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, REST APIs, ATOM feed, Oracle Visual Builder Cloud, Oracle Java Cloud, and DBaaS. Join this session Monday, September 16, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM, session code CAS2538.
We hope to connect with you at OpenWorld in booth #304. For further information about Elire’s presence at Oracle OpenWorld 19 or to connect with a member of the Elire team with questions regarding our services, email [email protected].Read Full Story