BLUEPRINT 4D Conference Overview
It’s time for insight, innovation, and community! BLUEPRINT 4D, presented by Quest Oracle Community, will take place May 8th – 11th in Dallas, Texas and will feature 4 days packed full of new Oracle product demos, Oracle Community building, and educational sessions to expand your Oracle knowledge.
Elire is proud to offer 12 expert sessions this year at BLUEPRINT 4D 2023. Session topics range from Oracle Cloud Pain Points, Utilizing PeopleSoft 8.60 Usage Monitor to Refine Automated Testing, and everything in between for both PeopleSoft and Oracle Cloud. For more in-depth session descriptions and presenter information, take a look at the Elire Lead Sessions at BLUEPRINT 4D section below!
Elire Lead Sessions at BLUEPRINT 4D
Here’s everything you need to know about Elire lead sessions and where you can find us at BLUEPRINT 4D 2023. Elire lead sessions for BLUEPRINT 4D include:
Monday, May 8th, 2023
-  4:30 PM – 5:15 PM Oracle Recruiting Cloud: Modern Talent Management – Presented by Cloud HCM Managing Consultant Amber Gurley
Wednesday, May 10th, 2023
-  10:15 AM – 11:00 AM Time & Labor to Payroll to Projects: Pathways to Integration in Oracle Cloud – Presented by Cloud ERP Practice Lead Jason McCabe and Cloud HCM Managing Consultant Sara Petracca
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Delivered Reports in Oracle Cloud: Pain Points and How to Solve Them – Presented by Elire’s Software as a Service COE Lead Chris Costakes and Cloud HCM Managing Consultant Melanie Maxim
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Transformation in Project Costing through Cloud Project Financial Management – Presented by Cloud ERP Practice Lead Jason McCabe
-  1:30 PM – 2:30 PM The Value of In-House Quarterly Tax Reporting – Presented by Cloud HCM Managing Consultant Melanie Maxim
-  4:00 PM – 4:45 PM SPOTLIGHT SESSION – Path to Cloud: Creating Your Own Roadmap – Presented by Software as a Service COE Lead Chris Costakes, OnPremis COE Lead Jeff Hilliard, and Service Execution Pillar Lead Richard Merrill
-  5:00 PM – 5:45 PM Moving Past PeopleSoft – Evaluating Oracle Cloud during a Phased Migration – Presented by Service Execution Pillar Lead Richard Merrill and Strategic Advisory Service Consultant Kayla Franklin
Thursday, May 11th, 2023
-  10:15 AM – 11:00 AM Oracle Cloud Journeys: Uplifting the Employee Experience in HCM – Presented by Cloud HCM Managing Consultants Sara Petracca and Amber Gurley
-  10:15 AM – 11:00 AM En-route to PeopleSoft 9.2 with AEP Co-presenting – Presented by AEP’s Vijay Khatri and OnPremis COE Lead Jeff Hilliard
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM PeopleSoft Path to HCM Cloud – Presented by Cloud HCM Managing Consultant Michael Marthe
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Advancing PeopleSoft at AARP with AARP Co-presenting – Presented by AARP’s Brette Somers and OnPremis COE Lead Jeff Hilliard
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Beyond the Basics: Evaluating Oracle Cloud to Leverage New Features and Functionality – Presented by Strategic Advisory Service Consultant Kayla Franklin
-  11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Utilizing the Improved 8.60 Usage Monitor to Refine Automated Testing – Presented by Automated Testing Focus Lead Valentin Todorow
Looking to connect with Elire presenters outside the session, swing by Booth #909 and chat with one of our many Oracle product experts!
Elire Spotlight Session – Path to Cloud: Creating Your Cloud Roadmap
Choosing to move from PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud is no small feat. PeopleSoft continues to deliver new functionality and an updated user experience, making it possible to capture the most value from your PeopleSoft Application, while also making decisions that will support your Migration to the Cloud.
The Journey to Cloud can be understood in three main “days”:
- Day 0 – Maximizing your On-Prem Application & laying the foundation to make a future Migration to Cloud easier
- Day 1 – Making your move into the Cloud with the strategy that works best for your organization
- Day 2 – Optimizing Oracle Cloud for increased cloud adoption and value
This spotlight session will provide the framework to identify where your organization is on your cloud journey and actions you can take at each stop (even pre-9.2!) to avoid limiting decisions – while also getting the most out of PeopleSoft and setting your organization up for success in the Cloud.
In this session, SaaS COE Lead Chris Costakes, On-premise COE Lead Jeff Hilliard, and Service Execution Pillar Lead Richard Merrill will review key decision criteria for each step of your path to cloud journey. This spotlight session will address common barriers you may encounter, PeopleSoft to Cloud accelerators to simplify the Cloud transition, and realistic business process and technology choices your organization will face along the path of cloud maturity.
Covering everything from Oracle Applications development to Cloud Product Strategy, BLUEPRINT 4D has a place for every IT professional! To register or learn more about the event, check out Quest Oracle Community’s BLUEPRINT 4D website. Stay up to date on all things PeopleSoft and Cloud by subscribing to Elire’s PeopleSoft and Cloud Newsletters. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to receive Oracle industry updates right to your phone! If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected]!