September 18th, 2018
The Oracle Event of the year – Oracle OpenWorld – is upon us! For those who have not attended, Oracle OpenWorld offers 2,000+ sessions focused on transforming and planning for tomorrow’s technology – on hot topics including Oracle Cloud, Block Chain, Adaptive Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more. Whether you have attended in the past or are gearing up for your first OOW experience, here are our top 5 reasons you should attend:
- 3,000+ Oracle Customers and Partners – Learn from the experts! Oracle’s Partner Network offers a wealth of information and best practice experience for you to leverage as a consultant, user, or learner
- 500+ Sessions and Case Studies on Emerging Technology – think hot button industry topics like AI and Blockchain. Leverage this opportunity to learn more about the future of technology while addressing your current technology needs
- 60,000 attendees from 175 countries – NETWORKING! OOW is the largest Oracle User networking opportunity in the world; take the time to connect with industries and geographies different from your own and exchange lessons learned
- Give back – Oracle OOW has made a conscious effort to leave a positive impact on the community that hosts OpenWorld and to plan for the waste a conference this large entails! 100% of onsite emission is offset by Oracle, 81% of ingredients for meals are sourced from within 250 miles of San Francisco, and almost 8,500 meals were donated to local charities at OOW 2017! A conference with a purpose!
- Oracle CloudFest. 18 – a full night of festivities featuring Beck, Portugal. The Man., and Bleachers where you can decompress and enjoy a fun night out with your team!
To learn more about the sessions available, visit the full session catalog here.
Planning to attend? Elire will be presenting with Yum! Brands (CAS3707) and Oracle (PRO4335). Visit our booth #3025 and learn more about our sessions!Read Full Story