Elire was honored to present ten sessions on Oracle Cloud, Lease Administration, Peoplesoft 9.2 Upgrades, AP Automation, PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud, and Treasury! For a complete list of our sessions, click here.
Aside from Sessions, the Elire team exhibited at Booth #730 to answer questions and connect users with our Subject Matter Experts.
If you missed us at the booth or would like to set up a follow up, contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing everyone at COLLABORATE 19 in San Antonio, TX!
ONE event. NUMEROUS takeaways to help drive results for your business all year long! COLLABORATE 18 is the premier, user-led, technology and applications forum for the Oracle community. Produced by three independent user groups, IOUG, OAUG and Quest, COLLABORATE 18 is your event – created by users for users.
• 1,200+ sessions and panels packed with customers sharing their stories, case studies and practical “how-to” content • Community-sourced education led by experts – for everyone, at every stage of their technology journey
• Breaking product news, roadmaps and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers
• Education and training for functional, technical and hybrid users
• Access to hundreds of other customers across industries to build your personal and professional network, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions
• An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
• Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum—connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment
Team Elire will be at Booth #730 as well as presenting a variety of sessions on Lease Administration, Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP, 9.2 Upgrades, and MORE!
Ready to access a wealth of information to help you navigate your technology journey? COLLABORATE 18 takes place April 22-26, 2018, at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Select the user group most closely aligned with your interests at www.attendcollaborate.com.
Elire is led by a team of experts with the qualifications, experience and credentials necessary to provide the highest quality of service.
Human Capital Management
As part of our Human Capital Management service offerings, Elire consultants work with you to develop and provide solutions to the challenges and demands of today’s Human Capital Management. Our talented team collaborates with your team to provide solutions/insights and provide the tools to make all of your departments and organization successful as a whole.