Below, you’ll find an overview of the highlights of the many new features in PeopleSoft FSCM Update Image 37.
COVID-19 Features for General Ledger and Inventory General Ledger enhancements include report disaster emergency fund code for GTAS and DATA Act. Inventory enhanced the manual count process by allowing you to select one of the user-defined fields as search criteria when creating an accounting event.
Kibana Visualizations for Contracts and General Ledger The Customer Contracts homepage now includes Contract analytics through Kibana visualizations. The General Ledger operational insights dashboard allows you to analyze operational performance.
Run Control Management With Image 37, you can now delete Run Control IDs that are no longer used. You can view existing Run Control delete requests, as well as add new requests.
Delegation Framework for Purchasing and Supplier Contract Management Allows you to choose a proxy who can approve certain transactions on your behalf.
eProcurement Features With the new search option on the browse catalogs page, you can search for an item across all categories or a specific category.
eBill Customer Hierarchy The fluid eBill Payment Customer Hierarchy allows you to visualize the customer hierarchy chart, analyze current balanced, and view related invoice information.
Email Notification for Treasury WorkCenter You can now send email notifications for transactions from the Treasury WorkCenter. You can notify one or more users of an action they need to take for one or more transactions.
Purchase Order Acknowledgement for Buyer People Soft Purchasing enhances the purchase order acknowledgment process by adding the purchase order acknowledgment and history tiles to the Purchase Order Acknowledgement page.
Accounting Tags in Expenses PeopleSoft Expenses adds the use of accounting tags. Accounting tags are a quick way to populate to correct chart-field segments into an expense report and travel authorization accounting lanes.
Close Period by Journal Source Journal source security restricts access to users based on the permission added to the user or role for a specific journal source. This functionality also restricts journal posting during period end, based on the designated posting schedule.
Project Template Status You can now activate or deactivate a project template. Use the update project template status pagelet to update the status for multiple project templates as a single action.
Asset Management Features Asset Management and Maintenance Management enhance physical life tracking for an asset. The Physical Life Information section can track the life expectancy of an asset, and display the estimated date of replacement.
- PeopleTools enhancements to the ledger balances analysis account reconciliations and pivot grips
- The ability to restart BI Publisher process
- Adherence to legislative changes to India GST for 2020 in billing, receivables, and payables
Join us for our upcoming PeopleSoft webinars:
- 09/22/2020 – “Integrating PeopleSoft Test Framework” Testing with the built-in Peoplesoft Test Framework is great, but did you know you can integrate with tools like HP ALM or Jenkins? With Elire’s proprietary methods, PTF can connect to any Test Management Software and echo back results for easy use by any business user. Do you need to test 3rd party software and then run PTF scripts? Join this webinar and we’ll show you how while demonstrating how scalable, integrated, and scheduled PTF can be! Presented by Valentin Todorow.
- 10/06/2020 – “Migration Made Easy: Moving Your PeopleSoft Environment to OCI.” Many organizations enjoy the customizations and functionality in their current PeopleSoft Environment, but are looking for ways to increase flexibility, security, and manage costs effectively. Enter Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Migrating your PeopleSoft Environment to OCI with PeopleSoft Cloud Manager allows your organization a multitude of benefits including flexibility to download pre-built application images, increasing adoption rate of new functionality for your users, all while reducing the technical headache these implementations can create. Migrating to OCI also offers higher uptimes, minimal true hardware costs, and the flexibility to tear down and stand up databases at will. In this session, we will review the benefits of migrating to OCI, migration options and considerations, as well as best practice! Presented by Arturo Carreno.