The release notes and readiness materials are now available for Oracle Cloud applications 23A. The 23A Oracle Cloud release introduces a host of new features and improvements aimed at making the cloud platform more user-friendly, efficient, and scalable.
Some of the most notable highlights of the release include:
- Changes to Global Human Resources including updates to Autocomplete support for terminating an assignment, document type subcategory displayed when adding document records, display preferences of document records descriptive Flexfields for document type, and the ability to schedule recurring Journeys
- Updates to the Global Payroll Interface including the ability to perform baseline extraction of payroll interfaces generated using the Global Payroll Interface Template, and the ability to perform a baseline extraction of payroll interface for ADP Global Payroll
- Region-specific changes to Human Capital Management for Germany, Oman, Spain, and United Arab Emirates
- Changes to HCM Communicate including the ability to have SMS integration in HCM Communicate, Journeys integration with HCM Communicate, and adding sender profiles in test emails
- Additions to Transactional Business Intelligence for Human Resources including the ability to add new subject area to report on archived documents of record
These are just some of the Oracle Cloud HCM updates in the 23A release. For more information on these and the other feature changes included in the 23A release, view the February Maintenace pack here or visit My Oracle Support for additional information.
No matter your current state or goals for your Oracle Cloud application investment, Elire is the expert in ensuring that you’re getting the most from Oracle Cloud. Our team of experienced consultants has worked across industries and can tackle the most pressing challenges your organization is facing. To learn more about Elire’s consulting services and our previous projects, visit our Oracle Cloud Services Page here and our Success Stories page here for more information.