Highlights and Key Functionality
Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM Suite has recently released Image 31. Below we’ll explore these recent enhancements and new functionality, which encompasses 13 useful features:
- Absence Management Chat Bot: Using the absence assistance tile, employees can access the Absence Management Chat Bot to perform simple transactions related to absences.
- Employee Self-Termination: Through employee self-service, employees are able to initiate their own resignation or retirement.
- HR Business Partners: This tool allows HR managers to track and show HR managers for employees and perform tasks such as salary raises.
- Development Documents for Employee Snapshot: Available on the summary and performance review dashboards. Administrators can configure the display to show chosen development documents.
- Fluid Extended Absences Self-Service: A tool which allows employees to create and maintain extended absence requests using fluid. Employees can also review approved extended absence requests.
- Activity Guide Composer Multi User Guide: Allows users to create templates that allow multiple users to complete different steps in a process.
- Enhanced Security for Profile Management: Adds additional security options when setting up the profile type content sections. You can now use PeopleTools roles to allow certain employees certain capabilities.
- Compensation Cycle for Variable Compensation: This enhancement complements the existing functionality that allows the creation of cycles for merit plans only, or merit and variable compensation plans.
- Leave and Compensation Balance: Includes a new tile for leave and compensation time for increased visibility.
- ePerformance Auto-Transfer Document Enhancements: Has added enhancements to the auto-transfer feature which transfers in-progress documents automatically when managers are terminated.
- Acknowledgment Framework in Candidate Gateway: You can configure an acknowledgment for candidates after they register. This provides more flexibility within the original consent agreement including audit trails.
- Fluid Reported Time Audit: Administrators can easily access employees reported time audit with the newly introduced time and labor tile for easy access.
- Drop Zones for HCM: PeopleSoft HCM continues to expand the footprint of drop zones in its applications. This enables you to add text, links, and other field to pages without impacting future upgrades.
For further information, check out the above video for step-by-step demonstrations of every one of these 13 features.