Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Elire currently has opportunities for full time experienced consultants in our Cloud HCM practice.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Cloud HCM Functional Specialist/Consultant with a strong emphasis on business process consulting skills.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- 7 plus years of experience in upgrading and/or implementing Oracle EBS HCM, Workday HR or Oracle Cloud HCM as a Functional Specialist/Consultant.
- Experience should be across multiple modules such as; Core HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits, Compensation or Absence Management
- Extensive experience in gathering business requirements; performing functional fit/gap analysis; presenting best practices; creating current & future process flow diagrams; performing risk analysis; recommending solutions, alternatives & workarounds;, creating functional specs for tech team; configuring, creating testing strategies, test scenarios, & test scripts; leading all phases of the implementation/upgrade life-cycle.
- Excellent communication. Needs to be an effective liaison between the client executive team, business analysts, and technical team. Works well with clients and other consultants.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent work ethic, reliable, and dependable
- Able to think outside the box and provide solutions
- Willingness to travel 100%
- You may reside anywhere in the United States as long as you have access to major airport
- Legally able to work for any employer in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Compensation & Benefits
Elire offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a positive work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include: complete health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and unlimited paid time off program.
Elire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Elire is an IT consulting firm with over 200 clients, serving many business sectors including; Financial Sector, Utilities, Retail, State and Federal Government, Public and Private Universities, Technology and Consumer Products. Elire is a leading provider of Oracle PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Cloud HCM/Financials, and ERP Treasury Consulting Services.