Associate Cloud Tech Consultant
Elire currently has an opening for an Associate Cloud Tech Consultant. This position is an entry-level software developer position within Elire’s Cloud Practice. Elire offers training for the right candidate through a combination of classroom training and client-site job shadowing. If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in joining the Elire network please apply now through this posting.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Associate will be trained to perform and assist with the following activities:
- Application design and development
- Participate in customer engagements to understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Translate customer requirements into technical designs
- Engage in project meetings and workshops to discuss and form technical approaches to solve customer’s business issues
- Engage in full-cycle project development: analysis, design, implementation, testing, and monitoring
- Document project stages, processes, and distribute project deliverables
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience facilitating meetings - able to conduct meetings with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Knowledge of business processes in finance or human resource
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to work within a directed and non-directed environment to complete work activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving abilities
- Proven sensitivity to cultural diversity in the business environment
- Self-Starter, and ability to take initiative outside of assigned tasks
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, especially during peak times of a project
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- You may reside anywhere in the United States as long as you have access to major airport
- Legally able to work for any employer in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1-3 years of professional experience (Internship included)
Compensation & Benefits
Elire offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a positive work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include: complete health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and unlimited paid time off program.
Elire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Elire is an IT consulting firm with over 200 clients, serving many business sectors including; Financial Sector, Utilities, Retail, State and Federal Government, Public and Private Universities, Technology and Consumer Products. Elire is a leading provider of Oracle PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Cloud HCM/Financials, and ERP Treasury Consulting Services.