Business Process Consultant
Elire currently has an opening for a Business Process Consultant. If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in joining the Elire network please apply now through this posting.
Elire offers training for the right candidate through a combination of classroom and client-site job shadowing. As an Associate Business Process Consultant you be a part of an Elire Strategic Advisory Services team that travels to client sites throughout the US to assist with Strategic Roadmap development, Business Process Mapping, and Business Process Disconnect Analysis.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This resource will be trained to perform and assist with the following activities
- Assist with the facilitation of cross functional working sessions to develop both current state and future state process maps
- Document business processes using accepted, standard methodologies and tools
- Negotiate with and influence business owners and team members regarding future state design
- Conduct research regarding best practices related to business processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
- Assist with the collection, analysis and reporting of process related metrics
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks associated with both current and future state business processes, as well as assist with issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Develop strategic roadmaps of solutions, in conjunction with Elire functional and technical consultants
- Develop and maintain productive relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience with Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience facilitating meetings - able to conduct meetings with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Knowledge of business processes from either a financials or human resources working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to work within a directed and non-directed environment to complete work activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization; including senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven sensitivity to cultural diversity in the business environment
- Working knowledge and experience with standard business processes, e.g., Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc., desirable
All applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, especially during peak times of a project
- You may reside anywhere in the United States as long as you have access to major airport
- Legally able to work for any employer in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Compensation & Benefits
Elire offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a positive work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include: complete health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and unlimited paid time off program.
Elire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Elire is an IT consulting firm with over 200 clients, serving many business sectors including; Financial Sector, Utilities, Retail, State and Federal Government, Public and Private Universities, Technology and Consumer Products. Elire is a leading provider of Oracle PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Cloud HCM/Financials, and ERP Treasury Consulting Services.