Elire is Oracle’s premier go-to system integrator for Treasury Management System (TMS) implementations of on-premise and cloud based solutions. Don’t know how to make the move from your on premise TMS, or looking to implement your first TMS? Let Elire guide you. Oracle Cloud allows Elire to seamlessly integrate financial institution relationships and merge them with back office treasury functions to create a digital state of the art corporate treasury experience. With your ERP, HCM and TMS on one platform — while producing real time and predicative business intelligence — creates the automation and transparency gains needed to extract maximum value from your software investments.
As Oracle increases its Cloud investment, so does Elire, and we continue to be strategically positioned to provide customers industry leading bank integration and implementation best practices through our Readiness Assessments and On Premise to Cloud roadmaps. With Oracle Cloud, customers can tailor the platform to meet their needs and can integrate with legacy on-premise applications.
- Elire is a thought leader in the Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis space with nearly 200 Treasury Projects and TMS Implementations
- Expertise across a wide variety of industries, including Public Section, Financial Services, Utilities, Higher Education, Insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality, and Manufacturing
- SWIFT Ready Consulting Partner
- Direct partnership with Oracle Product Development helps to troubleshot and expand system functionality from industry expertise
Elire can assist with your Oracle Cloud Treasury needs, including:
- Automation and Transparency – Deploying advanced information technology and industry leading best practices to provide transparency across an organizations cash management function through reporting cash balances, building cash positions/forecast, and building payment hubs to optimize working capital
- Bank Integration – Establish secure connectivity for information reporting, and payment processing
- Banking – Configure External Banking relations to facilitate automated Bank Statement Processing, and Bank Reconciliation
- Enhanced process automation through enabling straight-through-processing (STP) of transactions with your core ERP, while improving system controls and governance
- Establishing other system integrations through API’s, Oracle Managed File Transfer Services, SOA, and PaaS based applications