Kyriba’s Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS) offers an efficient and secure method for companies looking to integrate their ERP systems with their banks in a cost and time-effective manner. As companies transition to remote work, Cloud solutions enable clients to access their databases in a decentralized fashion. Kyriba CaaS can help drastically reduce implementation time and costs as more companies begin this strategic transition to the Cloud. In this webinar, attendees will learn how Kyriba CaaS can help drive down customer costs when integrating with banks, how leveraging established Kyriba connectivity and format library connections can be completed in a matter of weeks instead of months or even years, and how the CaaS solution offers a globally supported model for banking relationships, including multiple layers of connection monitoring to quickly address and service issues. In the meantime, be sure to take a look at the Treasury section of the Elire blog for more educational content, news, and updates.
Webinar: Accelerating ERP Implementations Through Kyriba
- Get Your Projects Back on Track with Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Path to Cloud, How Ready Are You?
- Webinar: Cloud Reporting: Pain Points and How to Solve Them
- Webinar: Building an Intelligent Accounts Payable Function for PeopleSoft Users
- Webinar: Project Management Success – Tools and Templates to Drive Performance