Disruption was a significant threat to businesses, even before the COVID-19 crisis. Now the stakes are higher. A company’s very existence could be threatened by back-office processes that cannot keep pace with the “new normal” – new operating models, new ways of buying and selling goods, and new risks. Finance leaders can position their business for the recovery by building an intelligent accounts payable function – one that is digital, data-driven, and integrated. This webinar will focus on improving staff productivity by using data capture while reducing errors by leveraging validated PeopleSoft data to gain the agility your organization needs to navigate uncertain times. The result is a more fully automated AP process that greatly reduces the need for manual intervention.
Webinar: Building an Intelligent Accounts Payable Function for PeopleSoft Users
- Webinar: Migration Made Easy: Moving Your PeopleSoft Environment to OCI
- Webinar: Integrating PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Kibana and Elasticsearch: Improving Analytics through Data Visualization
- Webinar: Optimizing PeopleSoft – CDM Best Practices
- Webinar: PeopleSoft Automation – Testing, Data Entry, and Validation with PTF