Many organizations enjoy the customizations and functionality in their current PeopleSoft Environment, but are looking for ways to increase flexibility, security, and manage costs effectively. Enter Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Migrating your PeopleSoft Environment to OCI with PeopleSoft Cloud Manager allows your organization a multitude of benefits including flexibility to download pre-built application images, increasing adoption rate of new functionality for your users, all while reducing the technical headache these implementations can create. Migrating to OCI also offers higher uptimes, minimal true hardware costs, and the flexibility to tear down and stand up databases at will. In this session, we review the benefits of migrating to OCI, migration options and considerations, as well as best practice!
Webinar: Migration Made Easy: Moving Your PeopleSoft Environment to OCI
- Kibana and Elasticsearch: Improving Analytics through Data Visualization
- Migrating PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Webinar: PeopleSoft Automation – Testing, Data Entry, and Validation with PTF
- Get Your Projects Back on Track with Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Path to Cloud, How Ready Are You?