There are three distinct advantages to implementing PeopleSoft Cash Management and Treasury in the current market environment. The first is enhanced reconciliation, cash positioning, forecasting, and global firm liquidity transparency entirely online. The second focuses on providing a central payment hub (Financial Gateway) to automate and increase security while also providing a clear picture of firm payments (AP, AR, TR), account balances, and impacts to Corporate Business Units/Cost Centers. The third provides a central payment hub that is incorporated into a Cash Position and Forecast. All of these drive real-time data, automation, security, ease of use, and reporting providing clear advantages to any Treasury contingency planning. Join this webinar for an in-depth look at all three aspects, and other implementation insights from our Industry Experts!
Enhancing Financial Clarity and Liquidity Management with PeopleSoft Cash Management
- Webinar: Project Management Success – Tools and Templates to Drive Performance
- Protected: ETE2020: FIS Partner Session – 2021 Treasury Priorities: Immunizing and Digitizing Treasury
- Protected: ETE2020 Kyriba Partner Session – Kyriba Connectivity Network for Oracle Cloud
- Kibana and Elasticsearch: Improving Analytics through Data Visualization
- Webinar: Optimizing PeopleSoft – CDM Best Practices