The Treasury Management Association of New York (TMANY) is hosting their New York Cash Exchange (NYCE) 2020 conference virtually starting June 29th and continuing through July 1st! Over the course of three days, attendees will have the opportunity to attend 12 educational sessions with over 25 different speakers.
We’ve highlighted the sessions below in order to showcase all that NYCE 2020 has to offer.
Monday, June 29th, 2020
- Next-Generation Commercial Payments: Automating the Corporate Payments Supply Chain
- A Look into the Treasury of Tomorrow: How Banks + Fintechs + Open Banking are Transforming Treasury
- Why Companies are Losing the War Against Corporate Payment Fraud, How We Can Regain the Upper Hand
- Best practices to Design Your Treasury Management System
Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
- Panel – Making the Grade: Reinventing Treasury Through Data Analytics and Disruptive Technology
- Keynote – The Evolving Role of the Treasurer
- LIBOR Transition/Benchmark Reform: Are You Ready to Convert to Alternative Reference Rates?
- Forecasting: New Technologies and Approaches to Automating Your Forecast
Wednesday, July 1st, 2020
- A Treasurer’s Guide to China: Banking/Payments Landscape and Best Practices
- Keynote – Making Sense of the Economy
- Driving Continuity through Unprecedented Disruption
- Panel: Payments Next: The Trends and Best Practices that you Need to Know in Payments
TMANY members and VNYCE speakers are automatically registered, and non-members can find the registration link here. We hope to see you there!