COLLABORATE 20 has gone digital, and Elire is excited to be participating in this year’s game-changing virtual conference!
COLLABORATE 20 attendees will have the opportunity to visit our virtual booth (open May 27th through June 18th) and register to win our Quest-opoly prize of an Amazon Ring Doorbell.
Be sure and mark your calendars! Register and attend Elire’s virtual sessions. Find links and descriptions of our team member’s sessions below:
Session ID: Quest2020-106090 “Digital Transformation: Stifel Financials’ Journey to Oracle ERP Cloud Success”
Friday, May 29th, 1:30 PM Eastern Time
This session will present Stifel Financial Corp’s Roadmap and Implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud. Join the Stifel and Elire teams to learn how the client journey to ERP Cloud optimized business processes to support their digital transformation and their journey to ERP Cloud. Attendees will learn how the successful Global deployment of ERP Cloud helped automate Bank Connectivity, Stifel’s Cash Control, Broker/Dealer Funding Processes, Financial Reporting and Disclosures, increased Cash Visibility, and eliminated manual reconciliation processing.
- Learning Objective 1: Overview of Stifel’s ERP Cloud implementation lifecycle, and adoption of their first ERP application. Review the Oracle Unified Method implementation methodology steps that transformed current business processes into automated and auditable process.
- Learning Objective 2: Review lessons learned from the implementation, including the challenges of implementing ISO 20022 payments globally and the solutions used for successful bank connectivity.
- Learning Objective 3: Share how lessons learned, and the working relationship with Oracle supported future successful implementation phases as Stifel continued to acquire new firms, creating a need to rapidly integrate acquisitions into their existing ERP cloud footprint.
Session ID: Quest2020-111840 “PeopleSoft Test Framework – Reporting on Thousands of test execution results”
Monday, June 1st, 3:45 PM Eastern Time
Reporting & Validation of results are cornerstone to a successful PTF implementation and continued product life cycle. In this session, we will go over the various methods and levels of reporting including Pivot Grids, composite Queries, XML reports in HTML form. Validation of results by end-users is another critical and often overlooked aspect of PTF automation. We will go over the various methods my clients utilize to validate results and sign-off.
- Learning Objective 1: Go Over methods of PTF Reporting.
- Learning Objective 2: Cover Delivered Reports and change management aids.
- Learning Objective 3: Cover custom style sheets and how to build physical reporting on workstations.
Session ID: Quest2020-108390 “Lease Accounting: There is Still Time to Move to a Best-in-Practice Solution”
Tuesday, June 2nd, 12:15 PM Eastern Time
There is still time to implement a software solution to meet the updated Lease Accounting standards. FASB has extended the deadline for privately-held organizations until the end of 2020. Plus, depending on your organization’s structure and reporting calendar, there may still be time to organize your leases to be compliant.
For organizations currently using spreadsheets or other legacy systems, there are many advantages for moving to PeopleSoft Lease Administration.
- Learning Objective 1: Learn about the features, benefits, and compliance tools delivered in PeopleSoft’s Lease Administration software. Learn about enhancements that have been delivered since Lease Administration was originally released.
- Learning Objective 2: Find out how the software complies with the new accounting standards while integrating with other PeopleSoft modules including AP, AR, and GL. View how PeopleSoft Lease Administration can automate payments, accounting entries, and managing leases.
Session ID: Quest2020-100890 “Oracle HCM Cloud: Integration Methodologies at Yum! Brands”
Wednesday, May 27th, 1:30 PM Eastern Time
Oracle Cloud SaaS and PaaS offer a myriad of integration choices. In this session, you’ll learn about the way Yum! Brands integrates with vendors and other internal systems using SOA CS, BI Publisher, REST API’s, ATOM Feed, VBCS, JCS, and DBaaS.
- Learning Objective 1: Learn about how Yum Brands integrates with vendors and other internal systems using SaaS and PaaS technologies
- Learning Objective 2: Learn about how Yum Brands automates hiring and payroll processes from our restaurant back offices, which represent our Field employees.
Please ‘stop by and see us’! In the meantime, you may be interested in viewing our upcoming Webinar series, the Elire Learning Lab where we dive into a variety of pertinent topics.