February 21st, 2017
Elire Inc. is thrilled to participate in COLLABORATE 17: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, April 2-6, 2017, at the fabulous Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. For Oracle users, there is nothing like being a part of this high-energy event packed with helpful people and new information to optimize your applications. We would love to see you there! While there are myriad reasons to attend, here are the top five reasons to register for this action-packed event.
1. We will be there, sharing knowledge about Oracle PeopleSoft and Cloud Software investments in the popular Exhibitor Showcase. Find us at Booth #928.
2. Get answers to your biggest Oracle product questions and challenges. Learn how to make the most of what you already have and plan for the future. Dive into your choice of 1200+ education sessions and panels sourced directly from a global user community. Explore the session listings at http://collaborate.oaug.org/education and add the most relevant events to your personal agenda. Elire will be presenting five deep dive sessions, listed below.
- Session #107310: PeopleSoft Treasury SIG Meeting
Monday, April 03 | 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM | Reef B
Presenter: Janet Division (Wells Fargo) & John Scott (Elire)
- Session #104800: Bank Implementations – Inside Secrets for Cash Management and Financial Gateway
Monday, April 03 | 4:15 PM – 5:15 PM | Reef C
Presenters: Kristen Bentley (Wells Fargo), Michael Morrison (Wells Fargo) & Alvaro Sanson (Elire)
- Session #102910: Testing Made Easy: How to Leverage PTF with Your Continuous Delivery Model
Tuesday, April 04 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Mandalay Bay Ballroom B
Presenters: Valentin Todorow (Elire)
- Session #102040: PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud – PUM Strategy
Tuesday, April 04 | 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Surf D
Presenters: Arturo Carreno (Elire)
3. Connect with fellow users from beyond your own organization. COLLABORATE brings together three independent Oracle Applications users groups (IOUG, OAUG and Quest) so you can meet others who have experience working “in the trenches” with your same applications and technologies.
4. The Exhibitor Showcase is a venue to learn about and experience the newest products, services and technologies to optimize your Oracle Applications environment. The hall buzzes with conversation and hands-on learning!
5. Meet face-to-face with the Oracle development and management teams behind the products, collect valuable tips and tricks, learn about new (or new-to-you) features and functionality. Talk directly with Oracle about what’s coming next.
Discounts for OAUG and Quest members and groups of four or more are phenomenal, so be sure to check those out! For registration information and the latest updates on COLLABORATE 17, visit http://collaborate.oaug.org or https://www.questdirect.org/conference/collaborate.
We’ll see you in Las Vegas!Read Full Story