Oracle OpenWorld is less than a month away! The Elire team, including Cloud, PeopleSoft, and Strategic Advisory Services Subject Matter Experts (SME) will be flying to San Francisco from all across the country for five days of connecting with Oracle users and other members of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). Elire is a long-standing partner of Oracle and is thrilled to advocate the benefits Oracle ERP and HCM software for businesses of all sizes. As a Gold Level Partner, and Cloud Standard Designated member of the OPN, Elire Consultants are proven Oracle Experts, and leaders in the transition from on-premises solutions to the Cloud.
Elire experts will be exhibiting daily at Booth #3646 at the times listed below, as well as providing two presentations from Treasury SIG Co-President and Elire Director of Strategic Alliances, John D. Scott, and Elire President and Cloud SME Grant Bernardy.
Monday, September 19th 10:15 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday, September 20th 10:15 AM – 7:00 PM
Dedicated ERP Happy Hour 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday, September 21st 10:15 AM – 4:15 PM
Still thinking about attending OpenWorld? Registration is still open! Only at OpenWorld can you:
- Choose from 2,500 business and technology sessions, including cloud applications marketing, social, service, sales, and HCM as well as big data, database, middleware, and engineered systems
- Share notes in special interest groups and product and industry sessions
- Participate in onsite certification testing
- Learns from experts in hundreds of interactive demos and hands-on labs
- Share best practices with peers during countless networking opportunities
For more information on Oracle OpenWorld or to register, visit https://www.oracle.com/openworld/register/index.html
To set up time to speak with an Elire SME or Business Development Manager at OpenWorld, e-mail [email protected]