March 4th, 2014
Elire has an opening for a full time Sales and Marketing Administrator. The Sales and Marketing Administrator position will encompass multiple different roles and will be expected to contribute to a number of different areas within the firm. Job responsibilities will include –
Product Consultant responsibilities
- The Sales and Marketing Administrator will work hand-in-hand with our sales team to build demo environments within Oracle and PeopleSoft. This person, along with a subject matter expert would then present the demo environment to potential clients interested in the PeopleSoft or Oracle Product Lines. A demo environment is a ‘day in the life’ snap shot of the customer’s data in a test version of the ERP system. The demo environment is then presented to the client to show them how the ERP system would look, feel and work using their own data. The Sales and Marketing Administrator is brought into existing sales cycles when a product demonstration is requested by a client. Elire will train the right candidate on the ERP systems and on the basics of the demo processes. Tools used – PeopleSoft and GoToMeeting
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist the Sales and Partnership teams in designing and implementing all Elire marketing materials, programs and events. This will include organizing logistics and planning activities for national conferences, preparing and updating website content, administrating internal and external sales contests, lead generation activities, and managing and updating Social Media presence and content. Tools used – Elire.com, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and LinkedIn.
Sales Support Responsibilities
- Assisting with the creation of both internal and external presentations, proposals and RFP responses. Updating CRM software with client and lead information. Lead generation and follow up. Tools used – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist the Resource Manager as needed in creating and posting job descriptions, screening applicants, and completing new hire and contractor paperwork. Updating applicant and contractor information in CRM software. Tools used – Salesforce.com, Dice, Monster, WordPress, and LinkedIn.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist the Accounting Manager as needed in monthly invoicing, payroll and accounts payable and reporting tasks. Tools used – Salesforce.com, QuickBooks, Paychex’s, Replicon, and Excel.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following qualifications.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Internship experience within finance, marketing or sales highly preferred
- Legally able to work for any employer in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining the Elire team please apply now.
Elire is an ERP consulting firm with over 100 clients in the Fortune 500, serving many business sectors including; Financial Sector, Utilities, Retail, State and Federal Government, Public and Private Universities, Technology and Consumer Products. Elire is a leading provider of ERP Treasury consulting services. To learn more visit our website at www.elire.com
Elire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.Read Full Story