Elire is currently hiring for the position of Junior Business Process Consultant. If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in joining the Elire network please apply now through this posting.
- Assist with the facilitation of cross functional working sessions to develop both current state and future state process maps
- Document business processes using accepted, standard methodologies and tools
- Negotiate with and influence business owners and team members regarding future state design
- Conduct research regarding best practices related to business processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
- Assist with the collection, analysis and reporting of process related metrics
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks associated with both current and future state business processes, as well as assist with issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Develop and maintain productive relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
- Advanced user of Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to create and document cross functional process maps
- Excellent facilitation skills – able to conduct meetings with stakeholders, manage negotiations and influence outcomes
- Knowledge in applying process improvement techniques and analytical tools such as lean and six sigma (DMAIC)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to work within a directed and non-directed environment to complete work activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization; including senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven sensitivity to cultural diversity in the business environment
- Working knowledge and experience with standard business processes, e.g., Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc., desirable
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM modules desirable
All applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Willingness to travel 100%
- You may reside anywhere in the United States as long as you have access to major airport
- Legally able to work for any employer in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
At Elire, we feel strongly about promoting the balance between work and family. We understand the demands that travel and long hours put on your family and friends. So we offer perks such as 4-day work weeks or working from home on Fridays.
Elire-provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees include the following:
- Annual Base Salary, plus variable and bonus compensation
- 70% Company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- Up to 3 Weeks of PTO
Elire is an Oracle Certified Service Provider (CSP) in the PeopleSoft Enterprise Product Focus Area. Over one hundred clients in the Public and Fortune 500 Financial, Services, and Utilities Sectors have benefited from Elire’s hands-on guidance and knowledge. We help achieve success by efficiently implementing, integrating, and upgrading software investments. We employ consultants with world-class skills and experience. To learn more visit our website at www.elire.com
Elire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.